The Most Effective Method to Refresh the Firmware on the Sony WH1000XM3 Headphones
The Sony WH1000XM3 headphones accompany a scope of amazing highlights, and Sony is refreshing them with new highlights constantly. Adaptation 2.0 brings bolster for Google Assistant, with more list of capabilities to be included later. This guide will demonstrate to you best practices to refresh the firmware on your new headphones.
- To start with, ensure your headphones are matched with your telephone
- Dispatch the Sony | Headphones Connect application.
- Associate your WH1000XM3 to the Sony | Headphones Connect application (this ought to happen consequently in case you’re combined).
- On the off chance that there’s a refresh accessible, you’ll see the pennant at the base of the screen. Press More Info.
- Press OK to begin the refresh.
- The exchange will begin. It will consequently move to the following screen after the exchange has been finished. This will take around one moment.
- At the point when the product refresh is finished, squeeze “alright”.
Once you’ve refreshed the firmware on your Sony WH1000XM3 headphones, you’ll get the entrance to the most recent highlights that Sony has made accessible. On account of Version 2.0.0, this will enable you to get to Google Assistant straightforwardly from the headphones, when Google empowers the element in late 2018.